+90 549 574 00 90
• Play a role in determining the strategies of all digital marketing channels.
• Learn and understand user interactions
•Manage content marketing for social media channels.
• Make and manage digital marketing budgets.
• Track performance analysis and controls of web/application/portal traffics.
•Formulating daily, weekly and monthly reports.
· Be able to create real-time content that's compatible with the product by following trends and news.
· Regularly explore and pursue advancing internet technologies and provide necessary work improvement advices.
· Manage performance marketing accounts.
· Be able to effectively manage processes with multiple teams, simultaneously.
• Graduated from an university's Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or Industrial Engineering departments.
• At least 6 years of experience in a similar work description.
• Directed projects related to Digital Marketing - Big Data in the past.
• Has managed ads, composed campaign strategies in digital environments and is experienced in set-up and optimization.
• Can use Google Analytics effectively.
• Experienced in managing Instagram, YouTube, Linkedin, Facebook Business and advertisement accounts.
• Able to determine and plan proper content for social media channels.
• Preferably has Google Analytics and Google Adwords certificates.
• Experienced in SEO.
• Has a good grasp on MS Office programs and Adobe PhotoShop.
• Prone to teamwork, possesses developed communication skills.
• Has a good command of written and spoken English.