E - COMMERCE SPECIALIST
•Contribute to the content management of an e-commerce site (SEO)
•Ensure the coordination of e-commerce operations' customer service
•Be able to set periodic goals for related categories and related reports
•Participate in website and concept map, flow diagrams, user scenarios, prototype studies
•Actively take part in and follow-up on new projects (website start-up, marketplace integration)
•Create future offers by in-depth sales data analysis connected to digital marketing KPIs (web metrics) and CRM (customer segment)
•Development of digital marketing alongside whole e-commerce funnels' web user experience
•In accordance with campaign goals, plan communications and campaign website placements with UX and digital marketing teams.
•Correctly analyze website visit, click and sales metrics and act according to data
•Control social network connections of e-commerce platforms
• Closely following e-commerce, digital marketing and social media trends
• Regularly visiting rival brands/websites and implementing appropriate action plans that take new developments and trends into account.
• Strong communicator, highly motivated, prone to teamwork, responsible, with a strong representational ability
• Knowledgeable in e-commerce KPIs and reporting
• Able to use MS Office programs (especially Excel) proficiently
• Compatible and able to manage stres
• Proficient in English high enough to create contents and have no need for secondary assessment.
• Only focuses on company related business, does NOT work on personal or freelance jobs.
• Has at least 5 years of experience managing international e-commerce systems