Talented at building winning teams?
We are looking for an HR specialist, trainee, and intern to work in a new generation software company to lead Talent Processes across.
In this role;
You will recruit, engage employees, build pipelines, create innovative development strategies for talents,work on the talent experience in line with company values and goals.
Last but not least, you will lead the total Analytics Processes.
• Leading our recruitment life-cycle; Building the best candidate experience practices to find the most fitting talent. (Proactive Attraction Strategies, leading recruitment, onboarding)
• Advocating the best employee experience: Ensuring that the corporate culture is built and represented by everyone.
• Promoting values through all people-oriented processes.
• Developing, managing performances, leading processes on Reward & Recognition, and Employee Relations.
• Being a people advisor: Being the first point of contact for the team on their HR-related queries.
• Counselling employees on HR practices beneath our culture where we assist the needs of employees in the office area that is recently being built.
• Being the innovator: Staying up to date with market and industry trends to advise alternative solutions.
• Leading HR analytics & HR modules in our app; Developing metrics-based reporting on HR-related KPIs and collaborating with management to analyze metrics, trends and addressing areas of concerns.
• Owning the HR module of our application: Managing the Big Data in an area of expertise.
• Defining the most fitting HR System and ensure the legal compliance: Managing unique and existing employee data within multiple HR-related systems; including Compensation & Benefits, etc.
Qualifications required for positions are as follows :
• Ability and flexibility to maintain composure in a high-paced growing start-up.
• Experience in strong day-to-day operations and ability to follow the process.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong predisposition to attract top talents to best practices.
• Building and maintaining a purpose-driven high-performance culture (Proactive environment and the ability to build significant relations with people.)
• Good command of verbal and written communication skills in both English and Turkish.
• For Specialist role: Directly applicable HR experience working with cross-functional technical teams, preferably in a tech start-up or hyper-growth environment.
• Expertise or interest in various Human Resources functions (Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Talent Development, etc.)
• For Trainee and Intern: Graduated or will graduate soon. (Preferably related to Human Resources.)