Creating technological content in all machinery industry, primarily plaster and cement industries.
Being responsible for international machinery publications and running portals.
Follow-up on all machinery publication developments on physical and digital environments.
Creating and developing international collaborations
· Graduate of Mechanical, Industrial, Mechatronic,
Electronic, Metallurgical and materials,
Geology, chemical engineering departments,
· Native level English
·Well-versed in English Redaction rules,
· Able to manage contents compatible with
Big Data and AI Algorithms,
· Primarily, able to create frameworks compatible with Smart Technologies in machinery industry,
· Able to bear the responsibilities of a portal which is able to affect trading disciplines of
international machinery industry
· Completed or exempt from military service,
· Reactive against smoking and bound to hygenic rules,
· Knows international portal administration will be their responsibility 24/7 due to differing time zones
· Must have no travel restrictions,